Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Who didn't love Saturday mornings when you were a kid? Those were the best. My brother and I used to wake up early (before mom & dad), sneak down to our den (where the tv was) and watch cartoons until breakfast. We could have sat down there all day if mom had let us. One favorite memory of mine when I was little was after my nap, Mom let me watch Dennis the Menace. One day, I overslept and was so upset with Mom because I missed Dennis. Lol! Those where great memories.

These were some of our favorites:
Photobucket
Smurfs

Photobucket
Dennis the Menace

Photobucket
Punky Brewster (my fav, not Daniel's)

Photobucket
Who doesn't love Garfield?

Photobucket
Heathcliff - our other fav cat

Photobucket
Strawberry Shortcake (again, mine not Daniel's)

Photobucket
Winnie the Pooh & Tigger too!

Photobucket
Gotta love some Gummy Bears!

Photobucket
Fraggle Rock

Photobucket
Tale Spin
Photobucket
Chip & Dale - Rescue Rangers
Photobucket
Dark Wing Duck (Let's get dangerous!)
Photobucket
Duck Tales
Photobucket
Inspector Gadget
And for Daniel....
Photobucket
Teanage Mutant Ninja Turtles
What were your faves?

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Fraggle Rock? I loved Fraggle Rock. I even had all the figurine cars from Mcdonald Happy Meals!