Monday, November 17, 2008

Fourteen Days of Thanks - Day 4

Day 4: I am thankful for my job.

I am an accountant. Surprise! If you don't know me very well, you may not have known that. I was at my first job out of college for 1.5 years. Then when we were about to get married, it just was too far for me to drive so I started job hunting again. I was very blessed to find the job I currently have. It is with an IT company and is very different from my first job. But you know what? It has been just as much of a blessing as my first. The hours are great - I very rarely work OT. I enjoy working with my co-workers. My boss is great to work for. The stress level at work is managable. I actually like working under a little stress, so this is good for me. God knew what he was doing when he opened the door to this job. :)

No comments :