Friday, November 21, 2008

Fourteen Days of Thanks - Day 8

Day 8: I am thankful for our apartment.

Yes, I am thankful for our apartment. From April 2007 to June 2007, I moved 3 times! Not fun, but necessary. We ended up in our apartment we live in now. I am glad we ended up where we did. Because of some unexpected events by the apartment complex we thought we were moving to, we ended up having 1 week to find a place to live. We checked everywhere. All were either too expensive, had no available units, or were income based. So then I stopped at the complex we are at now. They were a little more than we were hoping to pay, but we could move in at the end of the week. So we took it. And here we are 18 mos. later - still here and loving almost every minute of it. Minus the mouse, the loud neighbors upstairs, and the dings my car doors have recieved, this has been a great place to live.

Here are some pictures of our apartment from when we first moved in. Most everything is the same, if anything we've just added more stuff. :)

No comments :