Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fourteen Days of Thanks - Day 10

Day 9: I am thankful for freebies.

The other day I was driving home from Target and happened to notice that the new car wash next to me was open. And they were doing free car washes. I thought, "I should stop," but I didn't since it was dark and I really didn't have time. Plus I figured there was a catch. Like free with purchase. Or something like that. So today on my way home from church I was driving by and decided to stop. The line was long, but hey, I had time. And what do you know? They were free! No strings attached. The cool thing is they are doing this promotion until the 28th so I can go back before we leave for the holidays. Yay! I've neglected washing my car lately (bad, I know) and this way it can get washed twice in one week - for free! Ah, thank you God for little blessings!

No comments :