Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Follow me (pt. 2)

Photobucket

Ok, this post really doesn't have anything to do with yesterday's post, but since the word "FOLLOW" are in both, they kind of fit together. And it is my blog so I can choose what to write about, right?! Lol! Anyways, Blogger has this new thing where you can "follow" someone's blog. Basically it just lets them know you are reading their blog. It is a way to see who is reading and to find new blogs you might like to read and keep up with. I've been wondering who actually reads our blog. I know who most of you are, but some have never left comments. So here is what I need you to do. Go look at the right side of my blog where it says "Who Reads This Blog" and click on the link that says "Follow this blog." That's it! Easy, huh? Go, go, go!

No comments :