Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fourteen Days of Thanks - Day 9

Day 9: I am thankful for best friends.

Tonight we had Thanksgiving with a few of our best friends. Jacob & Laura and Brent & Tiffany came over and we ate Thanksgiving dinner together. I was really excited to get to use my special stuff I got at our wedding shower and still have packed up because we have no room for it in our little kitchen. :) Here is a picture of the table from before dinner:


From Early Thanksgiving Dinner


We had way too much food for just 6 people. But it was fun to do Thanksgiving on our own - and it turned out rather well. Hopefully this can become a tradition and we can do it again next year. Sadly I didn't get any pictures of us at the table. :( Oh well, we have memories.

We rounded out the evening with a game of Killer Uno. Let me say, if you have never played Killer Uno with Randy or his family, you need to. If for nothing else, than to see how competitive Randy can be. I ended up winning, surprisingly. I never win at Killer Uno.

Oh, and we can't leave out the Ninja Turtle Boxing Match that happened before Tiff and Brent left. Here are the play by play pictures:


No comments :