Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. So this post is dedicated to her.

I learned to love to read from my mom.

Some may say I got my sense of humor from my mom - it doesn't take much to make us laugh.

I learned all about fashion from my mom.


My mom taught me I could do anything and that God had big plans for me.


Mom has always been there to listen to my ups, downs, and everything in between.

<

From Wedding Photos

I love you Mom! Thank you for being my best friend and a wonderful example of a Godly woman. I am so proud to be your daughter. Hope you have a wonderful year to come! Love you!





2 comments :

Sarah W said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Dugger! You sure were stylin' in that sailor/big bow/puffy sleaves dress! Love it! Cute post, Rachel!

Anonymous said...

Sheila! That big red bow. What were you thinking? And crimping Rachels poor hair....Glad to notice the change in style as the years went on. Happy Birthday!!!!