Monday, November 10, 2008

Long week ahead...

Well, the fall softball season ended tonight. Sadly, it was in a loss. But there is always the spring season to look forward to.

In other news, Randy is working nights this week. Ugh! So from tomorrow when I leave for work, until Saturday morning I don't get to see him unless our paths happen to cross as he is leaving and I'm coming home. I would appreciate your prayers this week. It is going to be a long one. I have plenty to do, so I should stay busy, but it still will be long without getting to see him at all.

Oh, this weekend...here are some pics from our family photo shoot. Mom's birthday was last week so we treated her to Cracker Barrel and shopping.

From Fall 2008

1 comment :

Perri said...

Those are some great pictures. Hilarious, playful and serious. What a great variety. I love the "mustache & beard". I bet you had a lot of fun making them, too.