Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fourteen Days of Thanks - Day 2





From The Harrelson Family

Day 2: I am thankful for my family - my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, & cousins.

Family is something that is often taken for granted. I do confess, I have at times. But I am very blessed with a loving, accepting, encouraging family that has supported me through everything. We've had our ups and downs yes, every family does. But we've learned to forgive and our relationships have grown stronger. Here is a little bit about my family:

Dad & Mom - My dad and mom have been a great blessing in my life. They have always loved me, given me everything I needed, and taught me about Jesus. I am so thankful they are my parents. They will celebrate their 29th Anniversary this December. Here's to 30+ more years!

Daniel - My brother. Daniel is my little brother, 4 years younger and at least 8 inches taller! He has been my friend, frustration, encouragement, and compatriot through the years. Through it all he has always loved me. I am so proud of the man he is becoming. I can't wait to see what God does through him.

My Grandparents - Leslie & Evelyn - My grandparents have been married 50+ years and have always be examples of godly parents & grandparents. Not perfect, but always trying their best. I have so many great memories of Christmases and 4th of Julys at their house. Of Grandmama letting Angela and I stay up late talking when we stayed over. These are memories I will treasure always.

No comments :