Friday, January 15, 2010

Baby Gear - What is Hot

I know you all are anxiously awaiting the continuation of our Christmas blogs and all the info about the day we found out we are having a girl, but I'm taking a break to blog about something else - baby gear.

Since we found out we were pregnant, I've been casually shopping around online looking for ideas on everything from car seats to cribs, and bedding to strollers. Let me say, there is A LOT of baby stuff out there to choose from. Thankfully, I know lots of people who have recently had babies, so several have kindly offered their advice. This is where all you moms come in. I would like to know what your favorite baby gear/gadget was/is, what you recommend for everything from car seats to cribs, what gadget you just couldn't live without, and if you have any DO NOT USE/BUY items, those would be helpful too. Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! I'll try to compile them into another post so we all can read them after a week or so.

1 comment :

Brooke & Freeland said...

well Im no expert yet! But what a lot of people here all use & love is the "itz been" you can mark when you feed, change the diaper, nap, etc .. that way you know how long it has been between feedings and everything else. Some people may not need it but the 6+ girls that had babies up here all used it and loved it.