Monday, November 29, 2010

The most wonderful time of the year...

It's that time again - time to start thinking about Christmas. If you are like me, you probably have some core traditions you do every year. Things like putting up the tree the day after Thanksgiving, decorating the tree while listening to your favorite Christmas music, reading the Christmas story together while snuggled together in your Christmas pj's. One tradition I love is sending and receiveing Christmas cards. It is one of my favorite times of the year to check the mail box. I love getting cards from friends who I haven't seen in a while, seeing how their family has grown or changed. Since we've been married, I've tried to send out photo Christmas cards each year. Last year, though, it just didn't happen. I was in the middle of my pregnancy, we were in the middle of house hunting, and honestly I just didn't have time. And I hated it. I so wanted to be able to send out a cute card and let our friends and family know how we were doing.

Fast forward to this year and as you all know, we've had a lot happen. I'm really excited to send out our cards this year, mainly because we have a smiling little girl who gets to make her debut on them. :) I just got an email from Shutterfly showcasing their Christmas cards this year. So of course, I had to go check them out. And I found so many that I just LOVE!!!

Here are a few of them:






As you can tell I love the photo collages that give me the opportunity to share photos with our family and friends.

Shutterfly also has many other cool photo gifts such as calendars, stationary, mugs, collages, and photo prints.  You can check them out here.  I made a calendar of our first year here and loved it!
So if you are looking for some unique, special Christmas cards this year try out Shutterfly. I know you won't be disappointed!

No comments :