Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Avery's First Pumpkin Patch

Since this is Avery's year of firsts, we couldn't leave out her first trip to the pumpkin patch. I had wanted to take her to the pumpkin patch this year, but wasn't sure we would be able to squeeze it in. Daniel and April had planned to come visit us on their fall break and we were thinking of things for the 5 of us to do together. I found out about this pumpkin patch that had a corn maze.  Some of our friends had been there before and so we decided we would make the trip.  You can check out the patch's site here - http://www.hallspumpkinfarm.net/.  And I have to say thank you to Angela for taking all the pictures. I had one of those "Mom" moments and my battery went dead right as we took the first picture. I had even emptied my card so we had enough room on it. I didn't charge the battery though since I had done that earlier in the week. I guess I accidently left it on or something, because it was dead as could be.

It was a little windy.
Mommy & Avery
What are these round, orange things?

Daddy, Avery, & Mommy
Driving with Daddy
Aunt April, Avery, & Uncle Daniel
Family pic
Avery & Aunt Angela
Ashley, Avery & Angela
Little cowgirl (notice the tongue)
This looks yummy!
Seriously?!
Sweet baby girl
Avery's pumpkin
Cute little pumpkin
Driving the tractor
I've got this driving thing down.
Uncle Daniel, Aunt April, Avery, Mommy & Daddy
Angela, Avery, & Daniel
Avery loves her Uncle & Auntie!

 

No comments :