Friday, July 23, 2010

3 weeks in and loving it...(Part 4)

(The last two posts were ones I intended on posting at 3 weeks and am just now getting to finish. Avery is now almost 12 weeks and I'm working on getting my blog up to date.)

So now we are 3 weeks in and all our family has gone home. It's just us now. :) My mom stayed with us the first week and Sonia stayed with us the second week. They have been such a blessing! I don't think Randy would have had clean clothes or a clean house without them. Plus Avery got lots of loving by her Nonna and Mim. Our community group brought us meals every other night for 2 weeks and wow! Between Mom, Sonia and our CG, I got spoiled by not having to cook.

Avery is doing well. We finally got the whole feeding thing down, sleeping has been pretty good, and Avery and I had our first week by ourselves as Randy has been working with Seth this week. We did have to take Avery in for an unexpected doctor's visit for a clogged tear duct. But after 2 days of antibiotic ointment and we are all good. 

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. We are so blessed to have family and friends who have helped us these past weeks.

No comments :