Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun house guests

So a few weeks ago I had some fun house guests staying with me. Our friends S & J had to move and had to move in a VERY short time. Add to that the fact that they had been without A/C for 2 weeks prior to that and S was going to be out of town when the move actually happened - let's just say it was a very stressful time for them. Thankfully they had family to watch their 2 oldest kids while the packing and moving was going on. After spending 1 day helping Jami pack with no A/C, I insisted J & little G come stay with us in our extra room. So for the next 5 days I had 2 of the best house guests. I think I may have gotten a better part of the deal. Who wouldn't want to play with this fun little guy?

We had so much fun. Plus since I had to work from home for part of the week, G got to stay with me a few days. It was a good experience on how working from home after kids might be. Little G is such a good baby. He is rolling over now and once he gets to his stomach he loves to move his arms and legs as fast as he can. Its a combination of flying & swimming!

Just couldn't miss this photo opportunity!








J & G - you can come stay again any time!

No comments :