Thursday, February 20, 2014

Interview with Avery Marie

Every night Randy and I take turns putting Avery and Claire in bed. Tonight was my night with Avery. I decided to interview her. Here goes:

Avery Marie, 3.75 yrs old
Favorite color: rainbow (meaning she likes all of them I think.)

Favorite food: cake and cupcakes

Favorite song: Jesus Loves Me

Favorite place to go: Chick Fil A

Best Friend: Zoe

Favorite toy: my kitchen

Favorite thing to do with Claire: color, draw, play play dough

Favorite thing to do with Mommy: load the dishwasher (I must be boring! Ha!)

Favorite thing to do with Daddy: go get donuts at Kroger

Favorite store: Target

Favorite thing to do at Nonna and Poppa's: play on the swing set

Favorite thing to do at Mim and Papa's: play hide & seek

Favorite thing to do when Grandpa and Nana come to visit: build a fort

Favorite tv show: Dora

Favorite part of gymnastics class: the trampoline


No comments :