Monday, February 24, 2014

Dallas Zoo Day

My parents came down a few weekends ago to see the girls (and Randy and I). We got to spend all day Saturday and Sunday with them. Sunday I had the idea of going to the Dallas Zoo. They have $5 tickets for the months of January and February.   

So we loaded up complete with a picnic lunch and headed east. As we are pulling in the parking lot I realized I forgot the stroller. Oops! And everyone on the east side of DFW had the same idea. The zoo parking lot was packed! We unloaded and headed in the zoo. All the strollers to rent were gone too. But that didn't stop our fun. We saw penguins, monkeys, elephants, giraffes, zebras, deer, lions, warthogs, gorillas, birds, tigers and more!  It was such a fun day. The girls loved it and loved having Nonna and Poppa there too. 













No comments :