Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Fun with Friends

Try saying that 3 times fast.

I'm so behind on blogging. I keep telling myself I will catch up and I plan on it. Someday. Until then here's a peek into our lives at the moment.

We went to the pumpkin patch a few weeks back with friends. We had a great time and came home with 6 pumpkins. :)

We also went to see Veggie Tales Luve with our favorite college student/babysitter/photographer/adopted aunt ever - Tiffany!

Then today is Halloween. The girls are dressed up as Little Bo Peep and her sheep. The costumes have special meaning behind them. A dear friend has a little girl about a year older than Claire. She had the most adorable lamb costume last year. So I asked and Courtney let us borrow it. Thanks Court! Courtney and I were college roommates at ECU. Go Pesagi! Avery needed a little Bo Peep dress. My mom had kept some of my dresses from when I was little and I found the perfect one for Avery. Thanks Mom! All we needed was a candy cane turned staff and bloomers from another friend and ta da! Cute cute costumes.

Sorry if the pics are all out of order. I'm currently rocking a cute little lamb who will only nap in my arms today. Thus blogging from my phone. :)

No comments :