Monday, April 16, 2012

Random

I'm behind on the girls monthly updates with big intentions of getting caught up. I have 3 posts in draft status if that helps. Anyways, a friend posted this "20 questions" list on her blog. It was fun to read and think about so here is mine.

1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A nurse. Specifically with babies. That lasted until high school and really changed after I took zoology in college. Made my first B and realized I did not like memorizing stuff.

2. What is on your nightstand right now?

A lamp, some books, a random DVD, a paci, lotion, baby nail clippers, and 2 bottles of paint.

3. What are 3 of your all-time favorite movies?

Princess Bride, Tangled, Radio

4. Where is the coolest place you have ever kissed someone?

Lake Tahoe on our honeymoon

5. What do you regret doing as a child?

Being shy. Silly I know but now I see i let fear keep me from really living and having fun.

6. What is one thing you wish you could do?

Right now, keep a clean house, be a great mommy & wife, and have dinner made all in one day. I'm dreaming I know. :) I truly am happy being a stay at home mommy with a messy house and leftovers for dinner. The above is just if I had super powers.

7. What was your favorite job growing up?

Babysitting or working at Photographs by Lawrence.

8. What is your favorite food and favorite place to eat?

Either a steak from Outback or fajitas on the grill. Yum! I like Outback, Freebirds, Chick Fil A, and Sweet Tomato.

9. What was your favorite show as a kid?

Full House or Family Matters (TGIF - anyone remember that? So fun)

10. Who is your favorite actress & actor?

Sandra Bullock and Robert Downey Jr.

11. What CD is in your CD player right now?

Veggie Tales (Avery's choice)

12. How do you relieve stress?

Umm, read blogs, watch a movie with Randy, craft, SLEEP!!

13. What are your top 3 favorite TV shows that you watch now?

Castle, Bones, Private Practice

14. What is one thing that is hard for you to forgive?

Lies and being taken advantage of .

15. What are 3 things you want to do before you die?

Go on international mission trip with Randy, see my kids have their own relationship with Jesus, bless someone in s big way either financially or materially.

16. If you could play any sport and any position what would it be?

Sports? Hmm. I guess either be a swimmer or gymnast.

17. Have you ever smoked or used drugs?

Nope. Never.

18. What is your biggest fear?

Losing Randy or my kids, wasting my life

19. What are 3 things you don't really like?

Cleaning (there I said it, although I love the after part thus I must do it), putting laundry up, being left out

20. What are 3 things you are addicted to buying?

Cute girl clothes, summer shoes for me and the girls, Fruity Cheerios.

No comments :