Wednesday, February 24, 2010

28 weeks

So as of last Friday I am 28 weeks and officially in my third trimester. Wow! It has gone by so fast. I am so ready to meet our baby Avery, but at the same time, I want to just freeze this point in time so I can remember it forever. She has been moving so much lately and I love feeling every kick and punch. If my pictures are any evidence, I think she's been growing this month. :) My appetite has picked up a little and sleeping at night is still so so. I am working on making a pillow though that I hope will help the sleeping issue.





My doctor's appointment was this Tuesday, and everything was almost ok. I'm measuring where I am supposed to be, but my blood pressure was higher than normal. I was seeing one of the other doctor's in the practice that I hadn't seen before and he was just a tad concerned since it seems like it is slowly creeping up at each visit. I had to do a few more tests and have to go back on Friday to have it rechecked. I think part of it had to do with our whirlwind of a weekend. Randy's grandmother passed away on Saturday morning so we headed to Odessa Saturday night for the funeral on Monday. The last minute trip, combined with not eating right and not sleeping well probably had a lot to do with my blood pressure being elevated. I'd appreciate your prayers that it was a one time thing and it will be back to normal on Friday.

On a more upbeat note, we put an offer in on a house this week. We are really praying that if it is God's will they will accept our offer. If not, we know there is something else out there for us. It is exciting to think about being in our own house soon though!

Here are some pictures from this month:

LoveStrong Event at church with Tiffany & Brent




This weekend in Odessa


1 comment :

Jacob Haynes said...

We're excited for y'all. Avery is almost here it seems. (Good name by the way)