Friday, June 22, 2007

He did it again! 106!

Randy did it again! He made a 106 on his second EMT test! Yay! For those who were wondering, there was a curve, but over all he only missed 3 questions on the whole test! He was pretty proud. Thank you to all who have been praying for and encouraging him.

So in honor of this second test score, I thought I would give you a glimpse of who Randy was before now. I know I will probably pay for this, but it is so much fun! And I am so proud of my smart, handsome, persistent husband. Love you, Randy!

2 comments :

Cowgirl said...

Hey Randy that is great that you are making good grades on your test maybe I need you to come and do my CDL test for me LOL!!!! Hey it was just a thought.

Love You Both
Aunt Bonita

Jacob Haynes said...

I have new respect for Randy's mom. He surely was a handful.