Monday, August 11, 2008

It's official - I'm married to a Paramedic!!!

After 15 months of hard work and studying, Randy took his National Registry EMT-P (paramedic) test this morning. He called me when he was finished and said it would be 2 days before he found out his results. Well, he just called me back and said his instructor called him and said, "Congrats. You passed!" I think he is on cloud 9 now! When he called he sounded so down and I didn't know what to think. Randy has this thing were he tells you the opposite of what actually happened just to see how you would react. I'm finally catching on and more aware of when he tells me something to not always assume the worst. So I didn't think either way. Then he said he passed and his voice completely changed! He was so excited! I'm so proud of him. He has worked hard for this and completely deserves it. I love you honey! Next step fire school!

2 comments :

Gilda said...

wohooo!! Congrats Randy! And congrats to you too, Rachel!!
How exciting!!!

~Cammy~ said...

CONGRATS RANDY!!!!
I didn't know that he was becoming a firefighter?! Well... from experience they are the best guys to be married to. LOL! Plus their schedules ROCK! Congrats again!!! :)